Created for all:With a touch of magic

Created for all:With a touch of magic
Since the 11th century

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow Many Memories

Good Morning everyone! Today here in Sparta, Tn we have over 7 inches of snow! Wow, just in time for Christmas. Of course on our cattle farm it is a bit messy, but still.... I love the sweet white fluffy stuff just as much as I did when I was a kid. On this blog, I really want people to post comments. Letting us know here at Nutcracker Headquarters some of their favorite Snow filled memories. It can be from childhood, when you were younger, or even now. I know one of my favorite was when I was 6. We lived way back in the wood, surrounded by large pointy head mountains. Every Christmas me and my brother would take off to the cattle pasture, where these 2 large hills offered many hours of sled time for us both. The thrill of whoosing down the slops and slaming into the drifts below. Of course the climb back up in all those clothes wasn't too much fun. But still, I look back and see them as some of the greatest adventures of my life. Better yet with the first snowflake I could always bet on school closings. Snuggling down on the couch, with cheetos and Sesame street, or the electric company. Followed up by the Disney channel and my favorite cartoons. Well whatever your memories may be, we all have them, so let's bring joy to others by sharing some of them. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment